Home > Car Audio > Amplifiers > Mono | Class D

Class D & Mono Car Audio Amplifiers

If you want to add subwoofers to your car audio system, you're going to need a Class D Mono-Channel amplifier.These amplifiers are specifically designed to power subwoofers. Depending on your subwoofer configuration you will need either a one, two, or four ohm stable amplifier. Call us at 1-877-701-4253 if you need help configuring your system.

Class D | Mono Amplifier at HalfPriceCarAudio.com